Vaginal area shaver using precision technology. From the hair removal shaver experts at Bodworx International.
Bodworx International Guarantees Your Satisfaction Or Your Money Back.
Shaving Vaginal Area
The latest research reveals that today, the majority of females are shaving their vaginal area. And not just in the northern hemisphere, but all around the world.
And if you take the time to research a little further, you'll learn that shaving the vaginal area is not something new but something that's been done throughout the centuries, beginning with Egyptians.
Fortunately today, shaving the vaginal area is a whole lot easier and safer to do because of what has been learned and the shaving tools that have been developed.
But none of this means anything, if a female is not practicing good habits when shaving her vaginal area. Here then, is the latest information to help:
1) The skin in the vaginal area can become very sensitive during the peak of the menstrual cycle for many females. So be mindful of shaving the vaginal area around this peak.
2) NEVER undertake shaving your vaginal area "under the influence".
3) Before shaving your vaginal area, take scissors or better yet, a hair trimmer and trim long hairs to a stubble. This will help you see where you're shaving and these hairs won't dull your razor.
4) Soak in a bath or take a long hot shower. Moisture opens the pores and relaxes stiff, coarse pubic hairs, making vaginal area shaving easier.
5) Apply a generous amount of a rich lubricant. Allow it to remain on your hair and skin for several minutes before you begin and make sure there's plenty of it while shaving your vaginal area.
6) ALWAYS use a clean and fresh razor blade and rinse it after each stroke while shaving your vaginal area.
NOTE: Vaginal area shaving done while in the tub or shower, with one leg up, supported by something that's not slippery, is a favorite position. Others find it easiest to reach all of the vaginal area while shaving actually seated on the toilet.
7) Start by shaving your vaginal area in the direction the hair grows, beginning at the the back. Then do the sides up and around onto the front. Once the bulk of hairs are removed, go back over the area, only this time shaving the vaginal area against the way the hair grows. This will give you the closest, cleanest shave.
8) Applying too much pressure or shaving any vaginal area repeatedly will create serious irritations.
When it comes to the hairs just inside of the major labia lips -
9) GENTLY pull and flatten this looser skin taut with one hand as you slowly move the razor across with the other. BE CAREFUL.
If you practice these good habits shaving your vaginal area regularly, eventually your pubic hairs will become weaker and softer and your vaginal area will remain smoother.
But - If you have really sensitive skin, you might not want to start shaving your vaginal area.